CLICK HERE TO GO TO A FULL LIST OF ALL SIGNATORS AS OF March 19,2000 |
In establishing this Republic, our forefathers taught that man made institutions have no authority to grant or deny
that which has been established by God. They taught that unalienable rights are endowed upon mankind by God, the Creator,
and that governments exist not to grant or deny these rights, but only to protect them. They stated that it becomes
necessary in the course of human events from time to time for a people to dissolve themselves from the political bonds
that hold them. They recognized and warned that a central, federal government could become too strong and they went to
great lengths to ensure that a system was established that was checked within itself by a balance of powers. This system
was also the agent of sovereign state governments that made up the union. This was to ensure that the federal government
did not, "usurp from the States all government in little as in great things, when all government shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of power it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become
as oppressive as the government from which we separated." Thomas Jefferson.
Such usurpations are upon us. The original Constitution of this Republic, and its intent, has been so grossly
misrepresented, misinterpreted and wrested that it is scarcely recognizable. Professional politicians, who have made
careers and fortunes out of public service have, in many cases, sold out the interests of the united States to foreign
powers and financial interests and their organizations. In other cases, they have usurped and wrested the interests of
this people and their liberties on behalf of their own personal ideologies, vain ambitions and carnal appetites. Thereby,
the very purpose of the system established by our forefathers (to protect each citizen's life, liberty and pursuit of
happiness) has been corrupted.
As a result, we reaffirm the following to be self evident : That all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their
Creator with certain unalienable rights, among which are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these
rights governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever
any government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute
new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form most likely to effect their
safety and happiness. Prudence dictates that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient
causes; and accordingly all experience shows that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to
right themselves by abolishing that to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses, usurpations, cover-ups
and mis-appropriation, pursuing invariably the same object depicts a design to reduce them to absolute despotism, it is the
right of the people, it is their duty, to throw off such government and to provide new guards for their future security.
We are at such a point and juncture in this Republic. The forces moving us toward totalitarianism compel us to reaffirm
the constitutional intent of our forefathers and therefore disassociate ourselves from the usurpations, misappropriations,
misinterpretations, corruption and humanism which infects our government's elected and appointed officials, and return our
government to the more limited form our forefathers established. The recent history of the federal government is one of
repeated injury and usurpation leading to totalitarianism.
To illustrate this, let the following conditions speak for themselves : Officials of the federal
government (elected and appointed) have :
In short, placed this Republic on the road to totalitarianism in a Marxist or Fascist form, pursuing invariably the object of the overthrow of our republican system and its attending free market.
- Been unduly influenced by "special interests" and "lobbyists" who buy votes to pass law not in the common good.
- Created laws which deny many citizens their property rights for frivolous and ill-defined reasons.
- Created laws infringing on the rights of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms in direct violation of rights enumerated in the Constitution.
- Created laws to redistribute the wealth of the working citizenry through a heavy, progressive income tax, violating the Constitution.
- Denied the rights of inheritance to citizens of this Republic by imposing heavy inheritance taxes, further redistributing the wealth.
- Undermined our sovereignty by signing treaties allowing arbitration of U.S. citizens' rights by foreign bodies.
- Created "acts" establishing an unconstitutional framework of "Emergency Powers" and "Executive Orders" which are dictatorial in nature.
- Maintained an unwarranted state of emergency since 1933 enabling "Executive Orders", which hang over the head of this people.
- Established a privately owned, central bank that regulates the monetary system of this Republic, in violation of the Constitution.
- Served baseless warrants on, brought siege to, bombed, burned and killed citizens, covering up the same allowing the guilty to go unpunished.
- Weakened the free market through excessive regulation of Agriculture, Manufacturing, Communications and Transportation.
- Dictated to property owners who they can and cannot sell to and excessively taxed capital gains from such sales.
- Created a system of state schools for our children which feeds upon the political interests of those who would deny our liberties.
- Supported the said "state" schools through unconstitutional governmental agencies and reapportioned federal funds.
- Denied our heritage by declaring it unconstitutional to teach the values upon which this Republic rests in our schools.
- Over regulated who employers may hire, how much to pay and the conditions in the work place, further weakening the free market.
- Destroyed the initiative of large portions of the citizenry by maintaining over decades a decadent, fraudulent social welfare system.
- Created laws and agencies to maintain power structures and regulations put in place to implement all of the above and control this people.
- Destroyed the wellspring of tranquillity in our society by legalizing and supporting the wanton killing of the unborn.
- Utilized citizen tax moneys to support base pornography and depictions of decrepit practices in the name of Art.
- Made a mockery of criminal justice by supporting supposed criminal rights over the rights of the injured.
- Housed foreign national armies on U.S. soil to unwarranted purposes in growing numbers, thereby creating a Trojan Horse in our land.
- Colluded with mass media, which is owned by the principals of the central bank, to keep these truths away from the American citizenry.
- Colluded with a "Council on Foreign Relations" and other bodies, whose members represent the power brokers in both major political parties, the principals in the central bank and mass media, to enact laws, regulations, policies and agencies in pursuit of their primary goal which is the establishment of world governance which would destroy the sovereignty of this Republic.
In every stage of these injustices, American citizens who have petitioned for redress or sought to expose the above stated
designs have been answered by repeated injury, slander, criminalization, imprisonment and death. A governing body whose
character (either knowingly or blindly) is thus marked by every act that would define tyranny is unfit to rule a free
It may be argued that these actions were taken by "duly elected" or appointed officials on behalf of the people. To this
we say that no governing body, who have taken an oath to protect and defend the constitution, has the right or the authority
to alter or change the express directives of that constitution, except by means provided for within the constitution itself.
Changes in the name of "States of Emergency", "Executive Order", "Treaties", "Initiatives", "Acts", "Proclamation",
"Presidential Directives", "Strategic Alliances" or any other avenue outside of constitutional amendment, properly
ratified by the people of the several States, represent a violation of the oath of office and establishes those involved
as enemies of "We the People". In addition, no governing body or majority can amend or legislate away the unalienable
rights of the people in any case without the original intent of the founders, who themselves broke from a government that
was involved in the same, being stimulated in the hearts, minds and actions of the liberty loving segments of the citizenry,
as this document atests.
It is therefore apparent, that without immediate reversals of encroachments on our liberties, the time is short before our
recourse must be either to resort to the measures our founding fathers took to establish this nation, or lose our liberties
and way of life, if not our very lives.
We therefore, appealing to the Supreme Judge for the rectitude of our intentions, do solemnly resolve on our sacred honor, as God fearing Americans, to immediately stand for liberty and our way of life. We the People of this great Republic :
We pledge our lives and honor to the points stated in this document, and the efforts requisite to restore our Constitutional Republic and the Declaration of Independence, Constitution & Bill of Rights which define it.
- Demand the immediate removal of all foreign troops stationed on the sovereign soil of the united States of America.
- Demand that the War Powers Act, the Emergency Powers Act and the Federal Reserve Act be rescinded.
- Demand an end to the unconstitutional practice of Executive Orders which carry the force of law, and a rescission of all such Orders.
- Demand any acts and agencies derived from the War Powers, Emergency Powers or Federal Reserve Acts or Executive Orders be dissolved.
- Demand an immediate rescission of the "National Emergency" maintained in this nation by Executive Order.
- Demand the immediate removal of the united States from the foreign body known as the "United Nations".
- Demand an end to all United Nations funding both military programs and all other UN programs.
- Demand a rescission to all acts, and legislation that in any way infringes on the right to keep and bear arms.
- Demand a rescission to all acts, legislation and agencies that exceed the powers described in the constitution according to the 10th amendment..
- Demand that all educational concerns be returned to the several states directly and that all federal involvement in the same cease.
- Demand all local government and educational institutions to disavow the blackmail and social restructuring of federal funds.
- Urge all citizens to become self sufficient as individuals, as families, as localities, as counties and as states.
- Urge all liberty loving citizens to prepare, with God's help, to take the same course of action that our forefathers took in fighting tyranny.
May Providence bless these efforts, even as he blessed the founders in their struggle, to overcome the tyranny of the day,
which tyranny is inconsequential when compared to the God of this land, the Almighty Creator, who has granted to us our
liberty and in whose hands we commit our efforts.